The hydraulic breaker is more effective in clearing floating rocks and soil in rock crevices in excavating building foundations. How to use the hammer when it runs in operation?
1. Because the hydraulic breaker is a special vehicle, the operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The manufacturer's instructions for the use and maintenance of the products are the data needed by the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, the manufacturer must read the instructions for the use and maintenance of the products and carry out the operation and maintenance according to the requirements of the instructions.
2. Pay attention to check the level and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water), and check the sealing of the whole machine. It is found that there is too much oil and water in the inspection, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is suggested that grease should be added to the lubrication point during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
3. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time, so as not to aggravate the wear and tear of the parts or lead to the loss of the parts.
4. Attention should be paid to the workload during the running-in period. The workload during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated workload, and appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent overheating caused by long continuous operation of the machine.
5. Attention should be paid to the frequent observation of the instrument instructions and to the removal of abnormalities by stopping in time. Before the causes are not found and the faults are not eliminated, the operation should be stopped.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine shoul